Cellfina minimizes the appearance of cellulite on the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, and other regions. Cellulite is notoriously stubborn, difficult to address, and resistant to both healthy diets and exercise. People of all shapes and sizes have cellulite, and it is not caused by fat itself. Instead, cellulite is caused when fat tissue gets pushed through connective tissue bands underneath the skin. When this occurs, the skin gets a nodular look that is associated with cellulite. Consider these bands similar to a rubber band under tension. When tension is released with Cellfina, the skin is released and becomes smoother.
Cellfina is an FDA-approved cellulite treatment available at Spectrum Plastic Surgery that provides natural-looking and long-lasting results. On average, it takes one hour to treat 25 cellulite dimples. During the appointment, your doctor will mark the treatment spots and apply a numbing agent for comfort. Cellfina is founded on “subcision,” which places a small microblade (the size of a needle) beneath the skin to release band tension. Patients will see substantial results in just three days and can expect results to last up to three years. It is estimated that one Cellfina treatment improves the appearance of cellulite for 98 percent* of patients.
The benefits of Cellfina include:
- A quick average treatment time of 1 hour (1 hour per 25 cellulite dimples)
- Seeing results in just 3 days
- Long-lasting results, up to 3 years
- Treating the cause of cellulite on a fibrous level
- The Global Aesthetic Improvement Scale reports that 100% of Cellfina patients saw a “noticeable improvement”
- 96% of patients being satisfied with results one year after treatment
Cellfina is the most popular treatment for cellulite around the globe today.